Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Floral & Dot Ruffle Dress

After finishing the romper I made for Little O, I had some time to make another ruffle dress for a friend's daughter. What a breeze compared to the romper! I'm actually planning to make her two dresses (one for each of her little girls), but I only had time to make one today. This one is for Baby R and the second one is for Little H (one of Little O's closest friends). The other one will be the inverse of this one, so the main dress will be dots, and the sleeves and ruffle will be floral. I can't wait to see the girls in them. They're going to look so cute!




1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! I love those polka dots and colors!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...